October 30, 2014

Shop Spotlight: Tiny Humans, Inc

For this weeks shop spotlight I wanted to feature a fellow babywearing mama who owns Tiny Humans, Inc. I absolutely adore her creative side and I have to say my favorite is the Mad Hatter shirt. I love the hipster take on a classic.


With that being said I've had the pleasure of speaking with Lauren, the founder and creator of Tiny Humans, Inc and I had a blast learning all about her.

She is a sweet mama of 2, Tristan (2.5) and Penelope (8 months) and has been married to her hubby, Alex, for almost 4 years.



I'm super jealous of the fact that they live so close to Orlando. If I lived near there I'd be at Disney all the time!!

I think it's totally funny and awesome that Lauren doesn't think of herself as stylish at all, but she comes up with adorable outfits for her little babes. Since she is a stay at home mom you can find her in yoga pant and a tank top most days.  She is pro breastfeeding and going on 8 months strong with Penelope (she exclusively pumped with Tristan) and is a babywearing, cloth diapering, attachment parenting kind of mama.

My absolute favorite thing that she mentioned was that her kiddos are the best thing she's ever done. How sweet is that?

Lauren has always been a huge shopper so she actually started Tiny Hunans, Inc by taking a rather large leap and jumping straight into the biz. She loved buying leggings, tees and moccs, so when one of the shops she followed did an in-depth look at her shop, she was like "I can do that!" She told me that she had so many ideas running through her head that she wanted on shirts for not only her kids, but for her friends kids.  She decided to do some research and make her ideas come to life.



She chose the name Tiny Humans, Inc because all little babes are tiny humans. Once she opened up shop all her mama friends immediately made purchases and while she knew them, it warmed her heart that they would spend their money on her clothing.

I had to ask her what her favorite thing from her shop was and she said she loved seeing everyone in the Not So Ordinary raglans.  Lauren said "it was a saying I came up with and knew I wanted to have stars incorporated since no star is the same, just as no kid is the same and I thought it was perfect." She worked with graphic designer, Adam from Adonai Design Co, to put this shirt together.



I was curious if there was anything else she wanted to let my readers know and she said that she truly loves seeing customer photos of their kids in her clothing.  "It can be exhausting and discouraging as in any business, but when a customer tags me in their photo, it is just perfect" said Lauren.

I adore this mama and her shop! I can't wait to see where she goes from here and wish her all the success with Tiny Humans, Inc.

You may want to check out her Instagram page (@tinyhumansinc) because she is currently accepting submissions for brand enthusiasts for one mama and some little babes. I for sure entered Kennedy and I and I can only image how tough it would be to pick. 

Preorders are open until Sunday and she was so kind to offer the Glitter {&} Grace readers a 25% discount at Tiny Humans, Inc.  Use code "THANKS" at checkout! So hurry before you miss out!!!

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment